Microcosm Microcosm

Insightful

Expertly executed. It really makes you think, especially with the popularity of comics. This breaks all boundaries (of should I say fourth wall) set by previous animations, like a comic book-flash hybrid. Very well done!

Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt1) Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt1)

Potential to be a legend

This flash is easily the best on the internet. It has the potential to be a legendary series, and I hope to see more of these episodes coming. Despite it's relatively shorty runtime, I strongly think that this should be on TV as like a short film during commercial breaks. I've just got a lot of respect for your abilities with animating. Congratulations, 4 years of pain-staking work have certainly paid off. Excentrically fantastic job.

Halo: Lost in Time Halo: Lost in Time

Very Nice....

To be honest, I liked it. It was very short, and not as hilarious as many other Halo parodies up here, however, I liked the animation. Especially when the Link took the smackin', it's about time somebody hit that guy, and who better to do it than the cheif. It was very short and not that funny (as I've said before), I think it would be nice for a change, if people like you made serious Halo movies, seen as we won't be getting the real Halo Movie for a while. Nice work, not bad.

360 - Console Wars 360 - Console Wars

FUCKING AWESOME!!!!

Dude, that was by far the most awesomest thing ever, I'm a 360 fan, and man that was awesome, thank you so much for this, I've watched it like 50 times, pure awesome! (PS: 300 was a sweet movie)

Gooberstory Gooberstory

WOW

Extremely well done story, I haven't found fish in my peanuts before but once again extremely well done, your a good writer, great story, really well done, and even with out having to say a word, I loved it, nice work, seriously.

Street Racing D&D 1 Street Racing D&D 1

???

There was only one example....? WTF!?!?! some guy in a CRX revving the motor, he crashes which is quite obvious from the start, and thats it...? Save your self the time and just read this review, because nothing more happens in the show.

STAGE1 STAGE1

Nice

That was a great first movie, keep up the good work! Nice plot, I like the idea of a game as a movie, it's an awesome idea looking forward to S2!

the YuYu the YuYu

ABSOLUTELY WOW!!!!!!!!

Dude that was completely mind boggling, your a professional animator man, seriously pruely awesome, a little short and bottom ended but it was awesome, especially with "Littlefoot" to go with it! A great sense of speed when he was like running super fast, and the smoke stuff looked great not to mention the water at the beginning, how did you do that??? Great work man, I look forward to seeing more work from you in the future!

Snakes on a Plane-TRAILER Snakes on a Plane-TRAILER

Beautiful!

No description, just title, purely beautiful! Show up that shitty looking movie!, lol sweet.

Joe Zombie :: Episode 6 Joe Zombie :: Episode 6

Purley Awesome...

Dude, I'm glad you actually decided to finish up the series, this was so awesome, you had, sweet animations where none was really nessecary, s/p? awayway I hope you decide finish it up soon, SOON MAN!!! It was totally awesome, some parts looked like you did motion capture for it, if so, you actually took the time to achive sweet animation, if not, your a sweet, fluent animator, keep it up, top notch, beautiful, I gave you a 9 cuz real people would have been better, but because of the rest of the series, and becuase there easier to animate... Nice work man... really...