Microcosm Microcosm

Insightful

Expertly executed. It really makes you think, especially with the popularity of comics. This breaks all boundaries (of should I say fourth wall) set by previous animations, like a comic book-flash hybrid. Very well done!

Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt1) Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt1)

Potential to be a legend

This flash is easily the best on the internet. It has the potential to be a legendary series, and I hope to see more of these episodes coming. Despite it's relatively shorty runtime, I strongly think that this should be on TV as like a short film during commercial breaks. I've just got a lot of respect for your abilities with animating. Congratulations, 4 years of pain-staking work have certainly paid off. Excentrically fantastic job.

Halo: Lost in Time Halo: Lost in Time

Very Nice....

To be honest, I liked it. It was very short, and not as hilarious as many other Halo parodies up here, however, I liked the animation. Especially when the Link took the smackin', it's about time somebody hit that guy, and who better to do it than the cheif. It was very short and not that funny (as I've said before), I think it would be nice for a change, if people like you made serious Halo movies, seen as we won't be getting the real Halo Movie for a while. Nice work, not bad.

The Last Stand 2 The Last Stand 2

It's about damn time!

What the flash gaming community is more games like these. Fantastic job!

Platform Racing Platform Racing

I love the online!

Other than getting banned, I love the online! I was wondering if anyone would be able to tell me how to implent this into a game of my own?

Riff Off Riff Off

Meh...

It was a good recreation of Guitar Hero, for a flash game. But after the first song it's near impossible to figure our what chord you're supposed to hit, seen as they're all the same colour and go way to fast. I found it hard to hit all the same chord hard enough, especially to nail them. Just make them into columns and then it'll be easier to do, good game all the same.

Sand Castles Sand Castles

Phenominal

This is the greatest Portal song I have ever heard. I love your work, you're fantastic man. Keep of this phenominal work.

Ode To The Fallen Ode To The Fallen

Great work, I'm interested...

You do fantastic work my friend, great job. Listen I'm making a WWII game about the Russian part of the war. Do you think you could make an original song for me? Something Russianish and WWII style, not fast paced but more of a menu or trailer type music, that would be facinating! Also I gave you a 9 because you have potential, and I believe that you can do even better then you can now, and now it's seriously movie quality, you like Hanz Zimmer, John Willians or Tevor Rabin Jr. Keep it up, and get back to me at amorilious@hotmail.com, thx and once again great work!

medieval7 responds: